This information is pending revisions for 2013-2014.
Be sure to review the general Program Capstone Exam guidelines.
- Exam time limit: 2.5 hours
- Number of questions on the exam: 50
- Courses/student learning outcomes covered on the exam:
- Financial Markets
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Capital Budgeting and Financial Forecasting
- International Finance
- Risk and Return Analysis
- Exam weight in final grade of FIN 4431: 25%
- Students are allowed to bring in a single formula sheet:
- 1 letter size (8.5" x 11") sheet
- Can contain anything the student wishes
- Needs to be turned in at the end of the exam
Obtaining a Copy of the Exam
See Obtaining a Program Capstone Exam.
Finance Associate Chair: Dr. Chung Baek